Friday, March 20, 2015

Let Go Of Hatred. Have Compassion. Grow.

The bosses disrespected me. They hire new guys who are less experienced than me and pay them more. They fire a lot of the blacks and hire the Spanish people, which are all related to each other by marriage or family.

My hours have increased, but the pay has not, and they told us to come into work an hour late to avoid paying us the extra hour. When I did get a raise they only paid me .50 cents and 1 dollar on my hourly rate.

Everyday a customer insults me because I ask them questions I have to ask for my job. The pay for my job leaves me with little to no money after I pay my bills. I had to move back into my parent’s house just to afford to live.

I no longer respect many of my coworkers and none of the people in charge.

I’ve had nervous twitches and constipation. I never sleep through the night and I cannot even meet new women.

I’ve also have thoughts of murder or retribution.

~Worker Living in NEW YORK

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

compassion

In order for us to move forward and let come a better situation for ourselves, we have to want that for everyone else as well, even those we feel are mistreating us or abusing their positions. Until we can let go of the anger and bitterness of our situation it will continue to keep us stuck.

Any thoughts of hate or retribution that you have towards your co-workers or bosses become aware of it,  and ask for help to have compassion on those who have harmed you. 

If you can find compassion for them it will release you and allow you to move forward in your quest for a better future for yourself, your career and your family. 

It will help you to grow.

P.S. Want to learn to be compassionate?  Great book to read: