Friday, March 13, 2015

Are You Doing Work That Is Good For You & The Greater Good?

My company is not delivering the compensation promised even after talks and showing them legal regulations that they were breaking.

My client has the mentality of “Persist and Persevere” and has no desire to perform quality work.

My clients’ client does not know what they are managing or what they want. The tasks switch daily and they refuse to listen or understand the product they are asking to be delivered yet continually complain about the result.

I have not had a successful project since starting and have rebuilt projects multiple times to meet the client’s needs that they themselves then declare are useless.

I don’t like my current industry and want to work on a project for the greater good of society.

~Worker Living in the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

greater good

Until you are doing something that you love you will not be working for your own good or the greater good of society. 

You owe it to yourself and to the world to use your unique creativity and to pursue your passion. Period. Full Stop.