Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Will It Make The Boat Go Faster?

Work drains me of purpose, energy and enthusiasm. The owner is greedy and I will not be very successful financially if I keep working for him.

Despite results widely considered as exceptional, an incredible work ethic and longevity, the owner is condescending, doesn’t respect time (late for every meeting), doesn’t listen (uh-huh, uh-huh…good, good).

I have no faith that the owner can grow the company to position me for success. In essence, he will inhibit me from helping him grown the company.  He will not commit to basic principles like writing down a vision or establishing core values.

I have very little passion for this industry.

I am tired of working with people who have little personal goals and instead choose to make life about the drama.

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Make the boat go faster

Today, actively work on discovering your purpose; do what gives you energy and enthusiasm.

Meditate on your purpose for being here on planet earth.

P.S.


Find a question that works for you and will motivate you to move forward. Above is an interesting story and below is the book: