Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Rain Will End. The Rain Always Ends. Hold On.

I feel like I can’t take the stress anymore. My body isn’t working as well as it used to and I constantly have soreness that won’t go away no matter what I do.

I have been at my current position a long time and I can barely tolerate the people I work with and especially our customers.

I just feel like I am going to snap one day soon.  

I have been working since I was sixteen but I just can’t stand this industry anymore.

~Worker Living in TEXAS

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

things will get better

Today, focus on working your “Just Quit” plan so one day you don’t snap and make a poor decision. 

Everything will be okay. 

You have come too far in your career. Things will work out.  You just need to hold on while you work the Steps and prepare yourself to “Just Quit”.