Tuesday, August 27, 2019

BE Awesome: You Are Not Your Job. You Are Not Your Title. You Are Not Your Salary. You Are Awesome.

This job has turned me into a sad horrible person.

I used to be so awesome and now I feel like nothing.

~Worker Living in NEW YORK

awesome

You KNOW you are awesome. 

This job can’t make you not awesome when you are.

Say it:   “I AM awesome.” 

One more time: “I AM awesome.”

You are awesome.

You are not your job.  You are not your title.  You are not your salary. 

You are you and you are awesome.

Today, BE who you are…Awesome.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

P.S. – Ethymology of  the word Awesome…today be in Awe of yourself…

awesome (adj.) Look up awesome at Dictionary.com1590s, “profoundly reverential,” from awe (n.) + -some (1). Meaning “inspiring awe” is from 1670s; weakened colloquial sense of “impressive, very good” is recorded by 1961 and was in vogue from after c.1980.