Sunday, August 11, 2019

Stilling The Mind To Calm The Panic Attacks

Every day I feel sick about going in there. 

I constantly have people talking about me. 

I have panic attacks and cannot sleep worrying that everyone hates me. 

I’m not the happy confident person I used to be.

~Worker Living in the UNITED KINGDOM

Stilling the mind

Today, I will tell myself that I will make it through this day.

Although I might be working with people who don’t like me and I don’t care for them, I know that in time things will change because life is about change.

I will take control of my thoughts by just watching my thoughts at first and recognizing if I am having a circular thought over and over again.

I will find a mantra (word or phrase) to calm my mind.

If I cannot think of anything else on this day I will repeat over and over again…peace, be still…until the panic attacks subside – again…peace, be still…

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live