Thursday, August 22, 2019

Don’t Let Anyone Cut The Wings of Your Dreams

Ah actually, I did quit. I’m taking this survey out of curiosity.

After almost fifteen years in manufacturing I’ve only managed to work my way up to $15/hr. I am intelligent, well-spoken and extremely well written. I am analytical, capable of complex abstract thought, have keen spatial visualization and problem solving skills. I could only take so much of being reminded of these things by co-workers and engineers without due compensation.

The final straw came when I was passed up for a gainful opportunity within another department which I was an ideal candidate for, because of my apparent value to my current department. That was it. It was already bad enough that I didn’t love my job, being overlooked in lieu of a lesser qualified candidate because my manager would not let me go was a direct insult to my integrity as a human being.

~Worker Living in FLORIDA

dreams and wings

Today be fair to yourself. 

Live up to your capabilities. 

Don’t let anyone cut the wings of your dreams.

You have a purpose and you are valuable.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live