Friday, August 2, 2019

Breathe...The Universe Is Taking Care of Everything Else

I hate my job. I literally hate it. I’m miserable there.

I spend long hours stuck in traffic, driving from appointment to appointment (I work in home health care). I’m overwhelmed by the number of clients that I am expected to see. My boss keeps pushing me to see more and more people and I already feel that I can’t keep up with the number that I’m expected to see now.

I spend countless hours in the evening and on weekends writing reports and answering emails. I feel like my job is taking over my life. Sometimes I feel like I can’t breathe because I am just so stressed and overwhelmed.

I don’t want to get up in the morning because I don’t want to go to work. I just hate it. I have never had a job that made me this miserable. The worst part is that I’m not even making good money. My boss is completely underpaying me and profiting off of me. I’ve been looking for months and can’t find another job.

I’m just worried that if I quit I won’t be able to find something else.

~Worker Living in CANADA

Today, I will accept the fact that if I am working for someone else and receiving a salary that I breathe nowam making someone else rich and helping them achieve THEIR dreams. Once I accept this fact I will ask myself if I can continue to do this or not.  If I can; I will still think of something ELSE I can do for myself to achieve MY dreams. If not; I will make the decision to “Just Quit”.

I will work the Steps and I will breathe.  I will rhythmically breathe focusing on my heart area, because I am alive and I am on my way to a better life for me, my family and the family of the world. I am determined to find my purpose and use my highest skills for the greater good.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live