Monday, August 19, 2019

Today Say: "I Want To Feel Alive". Engaged. Passionate. Connected. It is Possible.

I am not good at my job. I hate going to work. I am always late to work.

The work is boring. My boss works on my nerves. I hate presentations.

I have no passion for my work. I am not keeping up to date with my profession. People expect me to be an accounting expert which I am not. I am not doing my job.

I want freedom. I want a new career. I want to wake up late in the morning. I want a job for which I have passion. I want to be an expert in my job. I want the freedom to travel for long periods. I want to spend my time reading. I want to feel alive. I want to stop feeling anxious.

~Worker Living in SOUTH AFRICA

alive

Today, we need to know that there is a way out. 

There is a way out of the cycle that we all seem to find ourselves in. There is a community of us.  Many are walking by your office now and just suffering in silence.  Many will sit in a meeting with you today and doodle on the page or write gibberish while thinking about how miserable they are listening to others talk about nothing.

Today, collectively we will say: “I WANT TO FEEL ALIVE” at some point today say…out loud…scream it while commuting if you must…I WANT TO FEEL ALIVE.

The more you can define and name what you want and let the universe know…the greater chance of it coming your way.

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

Today’s Worker Lives in South Africa:

  • It is in Africa (of course)
  • Official Languages: There are 12 of them –  Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaans, Pedi, Sepedi, English and several others
  • The Zulu warriors are the largest ethnic group in South Africa
  • Currency: Rands
  • Great places to go on safari to see zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions, leopards, ect.
  • South Africa is the place where the Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet.
  • Nelson Mandela spent 28 years in prison, won a Nobel Peace Prize and became the president in 1994.