Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Do You Wonder If You Deserve A Better Life?

I have more important things in my life than work.

I do not deserve to be treated like sh*t and be unappreciated at my place of work.

My job has caused serious health issues for me. I do not get sick days or vacations.

I can still do whatever I want and not worry about money for over a year.

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

What you deserve

Today, if you CAN leave your job and you are unhappy AND especially if it is impacting your health, then WHY are you still there? 

Don’t you deserve better than this?

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live

 

P.S.

If you googled any of the below words or phrases to reach this blog then you aren’t wondering if you deserve better you KNOW that you do. Work the “Just Quit” Steps…Create Your Plan…

quitting job without another job
I really want to quit my job
quitting due to depression
how to quit job without another job
i’m gonna quit my job
i just quit my job
i want to quit my job but i can’t find another one