Sunday, June 8, 2014

Back To Sunday’s

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I’ve reached the point where Sunday’s are basically a countdown to Monday mornings. I’m having anxiety and depressed about my job. I just can’t take it anymore.

~Worker Living in NORTH CAROLINA

Sunday

Today’s Meditation:

Every single week we have to face Sunday’s.

Sunday’s shouldn’t seem like a day that is difficult to face; except for those working Monday – Friday in jobs they hate.

Sunday’s take on a special place.  It is the only day standing between you and your sanity, anxiety, deep depression, reprieve time, a break from the madness….on and on…

Today, no matter what day it is say: “May I enjoy Sunday’s again.”  When we can enjoy Sunday’s again we are in a good place.  Again, say: “May I enjoy Sunday’s again.”

Today just ask for what you want… to enjoy Sunday’s again.