Thursday, June 5, 2014

Getting Through The Day – Take Baby Steps

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

Stress is making me physically ill. It’s harming my personal relationships and causing my life to stagnate as I feel too paralyzed to make any important decisions in my life.

~Worker Living in MISSOURI

Baby-Steps_PIC

Today’s Meditation:

Sometimes we feel paralyzed. 

We don’t know what to do. Maybe this is not the time to do anything. Sometimes we don’t need to make any big decisions until we can think clearly. The only thing we can do is make small decisions, take baby steps and just focus on making it though the day.

Celebrate that success. You made it through the day.

Just know that you really aren’t paralyzed.  You will be able to move again, you just need to take your time and give yourself time to work through these feelings.