Saturday, June 28, 2014

Every Ending Is A New Beginning....Ask Yourself: Am I At The End of This Job?

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

Endings Lead to Beginnings – June 28

 I’m not happy.

It’s no longer satisfying or meaningful. I’m not feeling challenged. It’s discouraging and frustrating.

I feel stuck.

There are no more good days.

I wonder what difference I’m making to those I’m supposedly helping and also it’s not making any good of a difference in my life. I am no longer challenged or feel there is any growth from this job.

 ~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

 new beginning

 

For everything there is a beginning, middle and ending. 

Am I at the end of this job?

Don’t let the answer scare you, let it excite you. 

The end of one thing allows for the beginning of another.

Again, are you at the end of this job?