Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Life is Too Short To Be Skating By In A Job That You Don't Like

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I have not been happy in my job for a long time but just did not have the money to quit. Every year at the end of the year I start to get that dreaded feeling.  I start having anxiety attacks when our busy time comes, but I have somehow muddled through. I’ve always been afraid of the decision and not having the money.

My brother passed away recently and my way of thinking has changed. Life is just too short to be skating by in a job that I don’t like. I am burned out.  I am tired of people yelling at me. I am tired of coming home completely exhausted and I want to go to sleep.

I am tired of being unhappy.

Now that the financial issue is no longer an issue, and I have the money to cover my bills, I feel I can now do this.

~Worker Living in OHIO

We all die

Today’s Meditation:

Life is too short to be skating by in a job that you don’t like.

If you stay in this job will you regret it at the end of your life?

It’s just a question, but it is a serious thought-provoking question. Answer it…Will you?