Monday, June 9, 2014

Feeling Good About What We Do

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

It makes me feel really depressed because I feel like I’m helping screw people out of money. I also do not like any one I work with and feel that I can do a lot better in life than working here. It’s not where I want to be and not a field I would want to advance in.

~Worker Living in ARIZONA

 Your Life

Today’s Meditation:

Sometimes we look up and realize that we are part of what’s wrong with the world.

We are the them.

We are doing things that we aren’t proud of.

We wonder and ask ourselves: “Why am I living like this? Why am I doing this? Aren’t I better than this?” Yes…you are.

We can feel good about what we do and our contributions to the family of the world.

We don’t have to do work that we feel harms others.