Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Take Care Of Your Body Because "You" Live In Your Body

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I’m stressed out.

My body is breaking down.

I cannot remember things.

I’m not as happy as I used to be. 

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

 take care of your body

Today’s Meditation:

We live housed in human bodies.

The health of our bodies has to be a priority because “we” live in our bodies.

Today, I will do something good for my body.  If I don’t know exactly what I need to do I will ask my body what it needs for me to do.

P.S.

Still don’t know what to do?  EDUCATE yourself about what has happened with the food industry and what they have done by adding SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR to our food…remember…”YOU” live in your body.

We do have control over what we put in our mouths…we DO have control over THAT….& guess what??? Eating healthy helps us FEEL better and make BETTER decisions.

(And don’t worry that you have TRIED to diet for years…don’t think diet…just eat healthy natural foods….i.e. you are going to have to COOK for yourself and your family.)