Saturday, June 7, 2014

Is It The Boss and/or The Work?

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

Every day is a struggle. I cry and get anxiety thinking about coming in. I hate my boss and the work I do. It has all stress and no reward. I love working with people, but not in this way.

~Worker Living in MASSACHUSETTS

Work the plan

Today’s Meditation:

Sometimes it’s the boss.

Sometimes it’s the work itself.

If it’s the boss AND the work we need to do some real reflection. What is going on with me and the job? Is it working for my boss (that might change someday), or is it the work itself (I need a new profession or assignments), or is it both the Boss and the Job? Double-whammy.

I need to work my “Just Quit” Plan today. I need to do one of the Steps…I’ll pick one, just one.