Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Safety First - Are There Safety Concerns Where You Work?

You are reading from the book  “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I have concerns about my safety. I don’t like the work anymore.

I do not feel valued as a worker due to my safety concerns not being heard or acted upon.

My boss has bitched about every single worker to me which makes me wonder what she says about me behind my back.  I want a more stable and secure work environment.

~Worker Living in AUSTRALIA

Today’s Meditation:

 If you are working in an unsafe environment and it is really bothering you, then write down all of the issues and research the laws that address your concerns.

 NOW…think…brainstorm…can you start a business or a blog or something with this information? find a causeNot necessarily to call out your organization, but to help yourself and others who might have the same concerns where they work. 

 You never know if you write a business plan it might be the next thing that you are meant to do.  

P.S.

We find ourselves in situations for a reason.  There are no mistakes, there are only lessons.  Don’t miss out on this lesson in your life.  What can you do with what you have learned? What you have experienced? What you are going through?  What can you do???