Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Are You Living Comfortably But Hardly Living At All?

You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live 

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I am stagnate. My current job no longer aligns with the steps I need to take to fulfill my goals and pursue life and happiness, other than to pay my monthly bills. These bills are relatively small, as is my income. Most other jobs would fulfill this need. 

I have a long commute and work full-time. I need for my work + commute to be less hours to free up time for educational, business, and self-improving pursuits; or to find a job with a time commitment that aligns with these goals. Preferably, both.

Alternatively, I may be able to structure a lifestyle where I educate myself and pursue my own business, without ‘working’ at all. 

Now that I dislike my inconsistent commute, I may be fired any time anyway. My superiors are not competent, and I do not enjoy my repetitive job duties. I am not positively challenged in my job, and my job is a large percentage of my life, therefore I am living ‘comfortably’ but hardly living at all. 

~Worker Living in CALIFORNIA

You're The Pilot

Something to Think About Today:

Are you “living comfortably, but hardly living at all”?

Is there a lifestyle you can envision where you don’t have to “work” at all?